Time to Eat the Dog: The Real Guide to Sustainable Living - "Dogs 'as bad for global warming as an SUV' ... - Now, I know that sharing the same room with a dog that's had it fair share of baked beans (or the doggie equivelent thereof) can b-a-a-a-d, but surely that's taking it a bit far?? Hmm, what one the menu tonight... Slow roasted sliced tender loin of Poodle accompanied with Chefs vegetable medley??? ummm.. not for me thanks!!
Painted grasshopper stopped at airport - now this is an interesting one... should be more concerned about the fact that the grasshoper was painted? Or the fact that he was trying to go through customs??
New recruit kidnapped on first day at biscuit firm - by the person training him no less... I had nooo idea working in a biscuit factory could be classified as a hazardous occupation.
Polygamy has 'no place in Canada': justice minister - this comment was passed after Winston Blackmore and James Oler were charged with polygamy... now while I agree with the justice minister, that's not the point... the point is... Mr Blackmore had 19 wives. I am trying to decide if that makes him a genius in getting 19 women while knowing he had so many other wives? Or is he just plain old loopy?? 19 nagging wives?
Greyhound deadline looms - Why?? They gonna serve him on the menu too?? ;-)
New Zealand Quail remains extint - you don't say! I thought they were suddenly reappear.. with the Dodos in tow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment