Hello again,
It's been a while since I have been on this site, and I have decided that it's time to resurrect my old blog again.
For those that don't know, I started doing this when I was living in London a couple of years ago. I figured since life there could be dull and grey I was going to 'look on the bright side of life". It turned out the Brits were great for a giggle because the things I saw and heard there made me stop wonder... Am I really the one that is disfunctional????
If you want to go and look at my older posts, please click on http://corruptlondon.blogspot.com/.
I am going to try update this site regularly with arb giggles, good-news stories, and well, just about anything I can come up with to make at least one of you smile.
Please feel free to post your comments and thoughts as well. After all... I gotta keep my public happy :-D
Have a great day/night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment